Phygial24 is a pioneering eCommerce enablement startup, empowering retailers to create online storefronts (on Android, iOS, and Web) instantly and sell products and services online. Over 150,000 retailers have already benefited from Phygital’s solutions across India, US, UK, UAE, and Australia. Phygital’s turnkey SaaS solution boosts revenues and improves customer engagement for retailers.
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer – Mobile to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Automation Test Engineer – Mobile responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The Automation Test Engineer – Mobile role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
What You Will Do?
- Having Very good knowledge of STLC, SDLC, Test process, and AGILE methodology
- Ability to understand and contribute to the Test Plan (scope, types of testing, tools, estimation), Test Design, Regression Suite, Defect Tracking.
- Ability to convert requirements into system specifications and test plans.
- Hands-on experience in automated mobile app and web testing.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- He/she should be able to create and maintain API-based automation test scripts using tools like Postman, and Jmeter.
- He/she should be able to conduct Performance and Load tests on the APIs and provide detailed reports and analysis on metrics like Breakage point etc.
- Hands-on experience in a defect/bug tracking tool like JIRA or Asana.
- Excellent communication and writing skills required.
- Should have good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly self-motivated, excellent attention to detail, and individual team player.
What You Bring?
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience as a Appium Mobile Automation Testing of ecommerce and SaaS-based products/services is preferred.
- Proven work experience in Automation Testing in both the Android and iOS
- Strong knowledge of software Automation methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with Functional, Regression, Integration, white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Should be good in test scenarios identification, test case design, test execution and defect reporting
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good command over the English and Hindi language.
- Customer oriented attitude with professionalism.
- Ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
- The capability of working independently and collaborating cross-functionally.
- The creativity and ability to provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience.
Nice to have (Optional)?
- Database Testing.
- Security Testing.
- Experience in the e-commerce domain.
- Worked on payment flow testing.
What Do You Get?
- Being in a new-age and high-growth startup, you will have immense learning opportunities
- Creative freedom, opportunity to innovate and implement, and bring the change
- Thrive in a startup environment where each employee is considered as an entrepreneur and sets an example for innovation and efficiency
- Employee-centric startup, where your efforts and outcomes are celebrated and rewarded
- Work from anywhere
- Needless to say there are many employee benefits, including your gym bills taken care by the company
Immediate joiners are given priority.
Location: Work From Home (Anywhere in India)
Interested candidates, please mail us your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org