Phygial24 is a pioneering eCommerce enablement startup, empowering retailers to create online storefronts (on Android, iOS, and Web) instantly and sell products and services online. Over 150,000 retailers have already benefited from Phygital’s solutions across India, US, UK, UAE, and Australia. Phygital’s turnkey SaaS solution boosts revenues and improves customer engagement for retailers.
What You Will Do?
- Work in a small team to iteratively improve user experience.
- Take new features from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to production.
- Design web and mobile experiences that are simple and intuitive.
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback.
- Execute on the product roadmap and help define product strategy.
- Conduct user research, define and manage the success metrics.
- Daily collaboration with Engineering, User Research, and Product.
- Under guidance of the product manager, manage your time to ensure you are on target for deadlines and deliverables, at times executing multiple projects with concurrent timelines.
What You Bring?
- 3+ years of professional Product Design experience (B2B, SAAS and Ecommerce Industries)
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including Figma, Prototyping, Visual Design, Interaction Design, UX Design, UI Design, Usability Testing, User Research, Copywriting and Wireframing,.
- Experience designing consumer-facing experiences for web and mobile.
- Great written and oral communicator and can articulate your design decisions.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams.
- Low ego, collaborative, and open minded
- Need to understand the startup mindset and take ownership.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed
- Interest in Ecommerce or Ordering system
What Do You Get?
- Being in a new-age and high-growth startup, you will have immense learning opportunities
- Creative freedom, opportunity to innovate and implement, and bring the change
- Thrive in a startup environment where each employee is considered as an entrepreneur and sets an example for innovation and efficiency
- Employee-centric startup, where your efforts and outcomes are celebrated and rewarded
- Work from anywhere
- Needless to say there are many employee benefits, including your gym bills taken care by the company
Immediate joiners are given priority.
Location: Work From Home (Anywhere in India)
Interested candidates, please mail us your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org